Shipping and Returns
At Tulle Wedding we offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders and FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $300
Delivery from our international supplier to Australia can take up to 13-15 days, however delays may occur and in some cases your package can take up to 31 days to arrive.
Express international shipping is an additional cost (if purchase is under $300) and takes between 5-10 business days. You can add express shipping to your order when you are in the "check-out" point.
Most deliveries are sent with e-parcel or parcel post and you will be sent a tracking number and are tracked. You will receive an email from us, and sometimes Australia Post, with your tracking number so you can check on the progress of your parcel all the way through its journey. On the rare occasion of something being out of stock then you will be emailed to let you know when to expect your delivery.
Our post service is from day of despatch, not day or order.
Damaged or Incorrect product If your item arrives damaged or you believe it is an incorrect product from what you ordered then please follow the steps below within 5 days of receiving the delivery.
- Do not use the product, product must be in unused and unopened condition.
- Send an email to email@example.com your name and order number and details of what was wrong with the product/order
- We aim to respond within 24-48 hours and will provide you with a return address.
- Return the unused and unopened damaged goods to the address provided.
- We will replace the product however if we cannot replace the product we will refund your order.
- You are responsible for the postage costs to return the original product to us but we will send a replacement product out to you at our expense.
- Change of Mind - Choose Carefully - NO REFUNDS
We are not responsible for any irritation or allergic reaction to the products sold on this site as per our terms and conditions and we do not replace or offer store credit for products that cause this. Please ensure you know your skin/hair type before purchasing any items. If you have an adverse reaction to any product then you will need to contact the manufacturer of that product. If you need assistance in finding their details then please don't hesitate to contact us and we can help you out.
Please read our detailed Terms and Conditions for more information on shipping, returns and other important information.
Customs Information for Overseas Clients
Some countries charge Customs fees or import duties on products ordered from overseas. These charges are the customer's responsibility and we advise that you contact the relevant authority in your country to find out what these fee’s are. If you would like any further information then we are also happy to help and will point you in the right direction.
Countries we do not deliver to and unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship to Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Barbados, Benin, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cuba, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Rwanda, Lebanon, Pakistan and Vietnam